Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Memphis man charged with sexual assault of teen (Dec. 18)
- Absconder granted new defense team (Dec. 18)
- Meth-trial defendant found slashed in jail (Dec. 18)
- Slain man found at rural nightclub (Dec. 18)
- Police beat (Dec. 18)
- Judge warns it's a mistake but grants Dennis request for new attorneys (Dec. 17)
- Three men rob Little Rock video game store (Dec. 17)
- Mother accused of threatening children with knife (Dec. 17)
- Arkansas attorney general files lawsuit against NLR car dealer (Dec. 16)
- Teen charged in fatal shooting during robbery attempt (Dec. 16)
- Man, 23, dies after shooting, car crash (Dec. 15)
- Man fatally shot in robbery attempt at Jacksonville ATM (Dec. 14)
- Medical experts testify in trial of Oklahoma man (Dec. 14)
- 5 Hot Springs men sentenced in drug, firearms case (Dec. 13)
- Dallas man charged in Hope ATM theft (Dec. 13)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.