Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Man faces charges after officer bitten (Jul. 23)
- 5 held after 1 shot in dispute at home (Jul. 23)
- Two in car pull gun, rob woman on street (Jul. 23)
- Man gets 15 years on two sex counts (Jul. 23)
- August hearing set in corpse-abuse case (Jul. 23)
- Charge is now murder in case of sat-on infant (Jul. 23)
- Body ID’d; police treat it as homicide (Jul. 23)
- Burglaries (Jul. 23)
- Corvette stolen from Arkansas car lot found wrecked, abandoned, police say (Jul. 22)
- Former Arkansas police chief gets 6 months house arrest (Jul. 22)
- Arkansas man pleads guilty to conspiracy to commit rape, Internet stalking of child (Jul. 22)
- Sheriff's office: Man injured in shooting south of Little Rock (Jul. 22)
- Police: Little Rock teen found with stolen gun, SUV (Jul. 22)
- Popeye's receipt helps police arrest North Little Rock 17-year-old in theft (Jul. 22)
- Drugs, gun found in Little Rock raid; man arrested (Jul. 22)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.