Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Criminal Mischief
Cassandra Skylynn Keech
May 25, 2016
May 24, 2016
May 22, 2016
Sharna N Avery
May 22, 2016
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Forcing teens into sex draws 12-year term (May. 26)
- No rape, jury says; man free (May. 26)
- Surviving deputy says peer shot midsentence (May. 26)
- Partygoer killed, another is critical in 2 of 3 shootings (May. 26)
- Girl in killings suspends child-court bid (May. 26)
- Man, 32, gets probation in dad's fatal heart attack (May. 26)
- Russellville slaying suspect in custody (May. 26)
- Police beat (May. 26)
- Arkansas man sentenced to life in prison in double homicide (May. 25)
- Woman, 39, found dead in car in Arkansas; 1 in custody (May. 25)
- Man arrested in robberies at Little Rock discount stores, tied to other cases (May. 25)
- Man arrested after North Little Rock bank robbed (May. 25)
- Little Rock man, 20, accepts 40 years for slaying (May. 25)
- Former TSA worker from Arkansas pleads guilty in child porn case (May. 25)
- Arkansas woman gets 6 years for filming underage girl having sex, posting images online (May. 25)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.