Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
September 4, 2015
September 1, 2015
Sheri S. Smith
August 31, 2015
Donald Lee Williams
August 30, 2015
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Suspect in machete attack on UA property identified (Sep. 4)
- Man arrested in machete attack at UA (Sep. 4)
- Will pay fine within a year, ex-broker says (Sep. 4)
- State asks high court to rehear hunter case (Sep. 4)
- Shooter guilty of manslaughter in fatal road-rage confrontation (Sep. 4)
- Coach quits after arrest in sex-assault of student (Sep. 4)
- Jogger-death case sides told of gag order (Sep. 4)
- Police beat (Sep. 4)
- LR police looking for man after Dressbarn robbery (Sep. 3)
- Jury hears closing arguments in road-rage shooting trial (Sep. 3)
- Police: Wynne man arrested for impregnating 10-year-old girl (Sep. 3)
- Defense: Release records of teen (Sep. 3)
- 'Scared for my life,' defendant tells jury (Sep. 3)
- Doctor indicted in federal Rx probe (Sep. 3)
- Memphis man gets 8-year term in gun-theft case (Sep. 3)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.