Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- 5 teens arrested in man's gun death; 33 shots fired at Arkansas home (Jan. 17)
- Hot Springs man killed in shooting (Jan. 17)
- Police beat (Jan. 17)
- UPDATED CRIME MAP: 11 auto thefts, 9 burglaries, 4 robberies, 1 battery reported in Little Rock (Jan. 16)
- Armed robber steals money from Little Rock gas station, police say (Jan. 16)
- Little Rock discount store robbed by masked gunman, cashier tells authorities (Jan. 16)
- Police: Homeless man arrested in burglary at downtown Little Rock pizzeria (Jan. 16)
- Little Rock man accused of raping 14-year-old girl at his home, authorities say (Jan. 16)
- Police identify 33-year-old shot, injured in Little Rock (Jan. 16)
- Police: Man dies after being shot in parking lot of Arkansas movie theater (Jan. 16)
- Police: Resident believes shooting near Little Rock home is linked to 1st homicide of year (Jan. 16)
- Teen robbed, hit with gun after meeting at Little Rock hotel set up through escort site, police say (Jan. 16)
- Same west Little Rock convenience store robbed twice over weekend, police say (Jan. 16)
- Man accused of fatally shooting Little Rock woman arrested in Illinois (Jan. 16)
- Robber may be following women home from shopping trips, police in one Arkansas city warn (Jan. 16)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.