Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Inmate convicted of capital murder dies after being found unconscious in cell in Arkansas prison (Oct. 24)
- $500,000 bail set for man held in fatal golf-club stabbing in North Little Rock (Oct. 24)
- 18-year-old robbed in parking lot of Philander Smith College, police say (Oct. 24)
- Little Rock police: Robber runs away from victims after gun jams (Oct. 24)
- Man reached for knife while trying to steal from Little Rock Home Depot, police say (Oct. 24)
- Police: Man carjacked by armed men while eating in vehicle outside Little Rock restaurant (Oct. 24)
- Masked burglar steals cash from Little Rock pizza restaurant (Oct. 24)
- $6,000 worth of hair extensions stolen from Little Rock business (Oct. 24)
- Man, wife take down assailant during Little Rock robbery, police say (Oct. 24)
- North Little Rock police: Man showed woman items stolen from car, 'attempted to get her into' motel room (Oct. 24)
- Victim in critical condition after early-morning shooting in Hot Springs (Oct. 24)
- Little Rock man hits police car while fleeing in vehicle, authorities say (Oct. 24)
- Police: Arkansas man tries to buy funnel cake with fake $100 bill (Oct. 24)
- 1 held in fatal North Little Rock golf-club stabbing (Oct. 24)
- Man hospitalized, another in custody after Pulaski County stabbing (Oct. 23)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.