Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Sheriff hunts man, 49, in Lono killing (Oct. 13)
- Police beat (Oct. 13)
- Police beat: Woman, 25, held in Wal-Mart theft; NLR police: Drugs found inside car (Oct. 12)
- Man sentenced for shooting wife (Oct. 12)
- Police beat (Oct. 12)
- Arkansas man arrested after taking hostage, then a standoff (Oct. 11)
- Doctor, nurse face illegal Rx charges (Oct. 11)
- Man indicted on child-porn charge (Oct. 11)
- Police beat (Oct. 11)
- Preschool's driver faces charge over forgotten kid (Oct. 10)
- Police beat (Oct. 10)
- North Little Rock man arrested in rape of 8-month-old (Oct. 9)
- Ruling voiding life for minor recalled (Oct. 9)
- Inmate sues to stop execution this month (Oct. 9)
- Murder suspect attacked in cell, his attorney says (Oct. 9)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.