Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: LAST NAME TILLMAN | CHARGE TYPE Robbery
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Arkansas high school football star charged in second assault (Apr. 28)
- FBI agents arrest Pulaski County sheriff's employee accused in fraud case (Apr. 28)
- Meth in blood test cited in charges in North Little Rock fatal crash (Apr. 28)
- Jury pick begins trial in Little Rock dentist's assault case (Apr. 28)
- Arkansas parole official put in jail in gun case (Apr. 28)
- Hit from behind in Little Rock lot, man says (Apr. 28)
- Haircut meeting becomes robbery in Little Rock (Apr. 28)
- 2 charged in fraud with Medicaid bills (Apr. 28)
- Spa City student had gun, police say (Apr. 28)
- Ex-youth pastor convicted of rape (Apr. 28)
- Pulaski County sheriff's office sergeant arrested in mail fraud case (Apr. 27)
- Police: Arkansas business owner fires at would-be robber, causing him to flee (Apr. 27)
- 3 arraigned in Sherwood death; teens face murder, robbery counts in slaying of 17-year-old (Apr. 27)
- Sheriff's office: Arkansas mom suspected of poisoning herself, son in murder-suicide attempt (Apr. 27)
- Little Rock man arrested in March shooting (Apr. 27)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.