Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Former Razorback arrested on prostitution, trafficking charges (Mar. 30)
- Man who fled Garland County traffic stop is sought (Mar. 30)
- Pulaski County jail deputy arrested on drug charges (Mar. 30)
- Youth lockup's fixes earn second chance from state (Mar. 28)
- 3rd man charged in theft of guns (Mar. 28)
- Police say 3rd teen tied to shooting (Mar. 28)
- Suspected in plot to kill, man sought (Mar. 28)
- Trafficker of teen gets 25 years (Mar. 28)
- Police beat (Mar. 28)
- Man arrested in Texarkana convenience store robbery, assault (Mar. 27)
- Shooting at Waffle House lot critically injures man (Mar. 27)
- Police beat (Mar. 27)
- 1 arrested in NLR bank robbery (Mar. 26)
- Fort Smith man sentenced on drug trafficking charges (Mar. 26)
- NLR man arrested in car-lot shooting (Mar. 26)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.