Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Sentence 10 years for robbery (Jul. 31)
- Impersonator sought in Union County (Jul. 31)
- Filing: Man broke jaw, skull of wife (Jul. 31)
- Mother charged in teen's 3 pregnancies (Jul. 31)
- Police beat (Jul. 31)
- In hot-car case, device said to hold crime files (Jul. 30)
- Use of photos in trial argued (Jul. 30)
- 3rd attorney set for man accused of killing son, 6 (Jul. 30)
- 3 dogs dead after shelter break-in (Jul. 30)
- Child rapist given 25-year sentence (Jul. 30)
- Tot spotted in road, baby sitter arrested (Jul. 30)
- $100,000 bail cut to $15,000 in shooting (Jul. 30)
- Burglaries (Jul. 30)
- Man shot in June faces drug counts (Jul. 30)
- Courts notebook (Jul. 30)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.