Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- UPDATED CRIME MAP: 13 burglaries, 5 robberies reported in 3 days in Little Rock (Feb. 20)
- Arkansas wildlife officer fires shots during arrest of 2, spokesman says (Feb. 20)
- Police say 2 groups of men involved in shots fired at downtown Little Rock Marriott (Feb. 20)
- Ex-boyfriend stole car, punched her, woman tells Little Rock police (Feb. 20)
- Police: Arkansas man robbed at gunpoint in Little Rock (Feb. 20)
- Police: Man takes woman's purse, points gun in daughter's face outside west Little Rock Wal-Mart (Feb. 20)
- Little Rock man accused of ramming vehicle, throwing brick at windshield (Feb. 20)
- Sheriff's office: Armed woman robs Pulaski County gas station (Feb. 20)
- Man stabbed, truck stolen in North Little Rock robbery, officials say (Feb. 20)
- Suspect in break-in fatally shot by Arkansas officers after opening fire, police say (Feb. 20)
- Pine Bluff man, 30, dies after head wound, police say (Feb. 20)
- Arkansas man dies after being found in car with gunshot wound (Feb. 19)
- Suspect fatally shot after opening fire, Arkansas State Police say (Feb. 19)
- Police: Shots fired on 17th floor of downtown Little Rock Marriott (Feb. 19)
- Former Arkansas real estate developer's release set for Tuesday (Feb. 19)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.