Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Police: Officer involved in shooting at Pine Bluff mall (Feb. 13)
- Lab says remains found in lot are those of Searcy toddler (Feb. 13)
- Man, 53, sentenced for child-porn counts (Feb. 13)
- Man found dead in NLR apartment (Feb. 13)
- Man's 'kinky' night at home gets him handcuffed twice (Feb. 13)
- Man, 20, given a life sentence for 2014 killing (Feb. 13)
- Gym owner faces steroids charges (Feb. 13)
- Robbery victim, 21, beaten, left naked (Feb. 13)
- Police beat (Feb. 13)
- Michael Maggio, ex-Arkansas judge, asks to withdraw guilty plea (Feb. 12)
- Arkansan calls police after locked in handcuffs during 'kinky' night, later arrested (Feb. 12)
- Judge arrested in death of son (Feb. 12)
- Attorneys: Drop charge in man's child-abuse case (Feb. 12)
- Inmate gets 40 years in Spa City escape (Feb. 12)
- Little Rock mother who shot into apartment 'full' of children gets 3 years (Feb. 12)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.