Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Meeting to address LR crime (Apr. 29)
- Body of missing girl, 2, located (Apr. 29)
- In child-meal fraud, LR man given 2½ years (Apr. 29)
- LR police arrest teen in high-rise shooting (Apr. 29)
- Texarkana rapist handed 80 years (Apr. 29)
- Pine Bluff gunfire leaves 2 men dead (Apr. 29)
- Police: Kids alone after couple jailed (Apr. 29)
- Police beat (Apr. 29)
- Little Rock to hold special meeting at which mayor, police will discuss violent crime increase (Apr. 28)
- Arkansas parents accused of abandoning 4 children under 9 while in jail (Apr. 28)
- Teen arrested in fatal shooting at high-rise near Little Rock mall (Apr. 28)
- Police: North Little Rock man says he fled to get vehicle home to girlfriend before being arrested (Apr. 28)
- 2 attempt to rob man at gunpoint in Little Rock alley, police say (Apr. 28)
- Missing 2-year-old's body located in Arkansas; girl is 3rd member of family found dead in days (Apr. 28)
- Robbers in Little Rock take pickup while man airs up his tire, police say (Apr. 28)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.