Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Robber takes cigars from Little Rock tobacco store, shoves manager, police say (Mar. 27)
- Police: After hiding merchandise under shirt at Little Rock store, man says 'I'll shoot all of y'all' (Mar. 27)
- 67-year-old central Arkansas man accused of cutting off driver on I-30, shooting at him later (Mar. 27)
- Man fatally shot by police in River Market District identified; 2 officers also named (Mar. 27)
- Man asked for phone, then shot at Little Rock hotel, police say (Mar. 27)
- Police name 21-year-old man fatally shot in Little Rock (Mar. 27)
- Police: Intoxicated Arkansas woman crashes stolen car while kids inside (Mar. 27)
- Little Rock police investigate fatal shooting; 'young adult' victim found in street (Mar. 27)
- Little Rock police shoot, kill armed man in River Market District (Mar. 27)
- Teen shot at party near Little Rock, police say (Mar. 27)
- Arkansas man accused of fatally shooting downstairs neighbor at apartment complex (Mar. 27)
- Arkansas man accused of indecent exposure on trail (Mar. 27)
- PHOTOS: One killed in Little Rock shooting (Mar. 26)
- Sheriff: Little Rock teen shot in leg, arm at party (Mar. 26)
- Second suspect jailed in Little Rock slaying; woman faces murder, robbery counts in auto-shop shooting (Mar. 26)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.