Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Sex related | FIRST NAME CARL LEE
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Killer of 3 saw ‘devil’ in child, family says (Dec. 5)
- Embezzler gets month in prison (Dec. 5)
- 2 PB men found slain in vehicle (Dec. 5)
- After Cabot raid, 2 face U.S. drug charges (Dec. 5)
- U.S. grand jury indicts water bottler (Dec. 5)
- Cough-syrup theft nets probation, fine (Dec. 5)
- Police suspect feud in woman’s death (Dec. 5)
- Jonesboro trial reset in husband’s slaying (Dec. 5)
- Police beat (Dec. 5)
- Woman killed in Texarkana shooting (Dec. 4)
- Water company owner faces federal charges (Dec. 4)
- Man beaten with bat, robbed in Little Rock (Dec. 4)
- Drug-raid shooting suspect indicted on 7 counts (Dec. 4)
- Pine Bluff double homicide investigated (Dec. 4)
- Man kills 3, self in dispute with daughter, sheriff says (Dec. 4)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.