Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Knife-wielding man charged in assault, theft at Bryant Wal-Mart (Mar. 6)
- 11 charged in Hope drug-trafficking case (Mar. 6)
- Man killed in NLR officer-involved shooting named (Mar. 6)
- Jury picked; trial of Shoffner starts (Mar. 6)
- Police shootings leave 1 dead, 1 hurt (Mar. 6)
- Icy roads prompt Gillean trial delay (Mar. 6)
- Mom said to offer girl, 16, for porn, sex (Mar. 6)
- Police beat (Mar. 6)
- Robbery suspect critical after being shot by LR police (Mar. 5)
- Shoffner’s trial shifted again, will start today (Mar. 5)
- September trial set in double slaying (Mar. 5)
- Bail set at $250,000 for murder suspect (Mar. 5)
- Police beat (Mar. 5)
- Shoffner pre-trial hearing postponed to Wednesday (Mar. 4)
- Sentencing postponed for Tulsa courthouse shooter (Mar. 3)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.