Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Sex related | FIRST NAME CURTIS
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Murder suspect seen driving victim's car, trying to sell items, report says (Apr. 21)
- Teen held as adult in robbery of Little Rock gas station (Apr. 21)
- Two injured in shots fired in Pine Bluff lot (Apr. 21)
- Shooting in LR leaves man in critical condition (Apr. 20)
- Easter morning shooting injures 3 (Apr. 20)
- Parking-lot shooting kills LR man (Apr. 20)
- Ex-youth pastor gets prison term (Apr. 20)
- Police beat (Apr. 20)
- Man arrested in death of school district employee (Apr. 19)
- Man dead after blaze, foot chase (Apr. 19)
- In killing-for-hire case, trial is reset (Apr. 19)
- Dust-up with current, former sheriffs nets charges (Apr. 19)
- Justices to hear committal arguments (Apr. 19)
- Wife cuts man’s throat, alleges suicide, police say (Apr. 19)
- OB-GYN released from jail (Apr. 19)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.