Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: LAST NAME ZAVALA | CHARGE TYPE Sex related
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Barling father, daughter arrested in stabbing (Dec. 17)
- Closings set in trial over '12 fatal crash (Dec. 17)
- Jonesboro man pleads guilty in '12 slayings of 2 (Dec. 17)
- Jail just two below max with 380 state inmates filling beds (Dec. 17)
- U.S. grand jury indicts 22 in 'pot' investigation (Dec. 17)
- Police beat (Dec. 17)
- Man gets 50 years for attempted rape (Dec. 17)
- The state/region in brief (Dec. 17)
- Gunman forces KFC worker to drive, hand over deposit, police say (Dec. 16)
- Jonesboro man gets 50 years in child sex case (Dec. 16)
- Man pleads guilty in fatal stabbing (Dec. 16)
- Police beat (Dec. 16)
- Burglaries (Dec. 16)
- Sheriff's office: Man shot Monday afternoon; woman in custody (Dec. 15)
- Woman tries to buy marijuana, is shot instead, police say (Dec. 15)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.