Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: RACE Black | CHARGE TYPE Sex related
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- LR doctor indicted in oxycodone prescription investigation (Sep. 2)
- Corning police officer arrested in drug case (Sep. 2)
- Verdicts' dismissal affirmed for lawyer (Sep. 2)
- Slaying victim found at park in Fayetteville (Sep. 2)
- 2 witnesses testify in deadly road fray (Sep. 2)
- Body found; probe now homicide case (Sep. 2)
- PB man, 32, found fatally shot in car (Sep. 2)
- Police beat: 2 hurt in gunfire at liquor store (Sep. 2)
- Razorbacks guard faces three forgery counts (Sep. 2)
- J.B. Hunt son charged in traffic dispute (Sep. 2)
- Liquor store owner, would-be robber injured in exchange of gunfire, police say (Sep. 1)
- 5th of 6 accused of being in robbery ring enters guilty plea (Sep. 1)
- Man fights robbers, takes back phone (Sep. 1)
- Benton PTO treasurer faces theft charge (Aug. 31)
- Reward offered in Little Rock playground arson cases (Aug. 31)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.