Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: AGE RANGE 41-45 | CHARGE TYPE Terrorist Threat
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Neighbor shoots burglar in LR, police say (Mar. 3)
- Man charged in fight over dropped $20 bill (Mar. 3)
- Police beat (Mar. 3)
- Blytheville man arrested in fatal shooting (Mar. 2)
- Police beat (Mar. 2)
- Man kills 7, himself in Missouri (Feb. 28)
- Police beat (Feb. 28)
- LR man demands dog, fires shots at ex-girlfriend's mother (Feb. 27)
- Realtor-killing records detail path to suspects (Feb. 27)
- Fraud confessed, 18-month term set (Feb. 27)
- Hearing set to consider mental evaluation for suspect in Realtor killing (Feb. 26)
- Autopsies confirm murder-suicide, police say (Feb. 26)
- Credit-repair client testifies at trial (Feb. 26)
- 2 found shot dead; 2 babies unharmed (Feb. 26)
- Police beat (Feb. 26)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.