Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Boxer Taylor jailed in shooting of cousin (Aug. 27)
- Honduran on run deported 4 times (Aug. 27)
- Meant to maim, not kill, man says (Aug. 27)
- Man charged in double slaying (Aug. 27)
- Cheated on returns, admits tax preparer (Aug. 27)
- Scammers phoning in Jefferson County (Aug. 27)
- LR woman charged in father's slaying (Aug. 27)
- McDaniel sues, alleges fraud by ID-card maker (Aug. 27)
- Man killed wife, self, lawmen say (Aug. 27)
- Police beat (Aug. 27)
- Officials: Mayflower officer fired after withholding evidence (Aug. 26)
- McDaniel files lawsuit against ID maker (Aug. 26)
- Trial begins for man accused of burning girlfriend to death (Aug. 26)
- LR woman charged in father's stabbing death (Aug. 26)
- Police investigate LR slaying report (Aug. 26)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.