Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- LR goes online with rundown of police calls (Oct. 2)
- Inquiry continues into Realtor death (Oct. 2)
- Bank-heist defendant said jobs hard to come by, witness says (Oct. 2)
- Prisoner who fled facing new charges (Oct. 2)
- Job-site runaway nabbed after a week on lam (Oct. 2)
- 3rd suspect nabbed in Benton bank job (Oct. 2)
- Police beat (Oct. 2)
- UA adds offenses to crime counting (Oct. 2)
- Man, 22, two teens face battery charges (Oct. 2)
- Third suspect in Benton bank robbery arrested in Texas (Oct. 1)
- Realty agent's body is found (Oct. 1)
- Hacker of email passwords to spend 5 months in prison (Oct. 1)
- Police say 3 teenagers sought in fatal Fort Smith shooting (Oct. 1)
- Logan County man handed 30 years in 2013 killing (Oct. 1)
- Suspect identified in slaying of two (Oct. 1)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.