Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: CHARGE TYPE Weapon related | FIRST NAME WILLIE
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Man found fatally shot in vehicle in Little Rock (Nov. 25)
- Boyfriend charged in woman's death (Nov. 25)
- Ex-suitor accused of breaking in door (Nov. 25)
- Ex-swim coach also draws Tulsa charges (Nov. 25)
- Benton hostage call results in 2 arrests (Nov. 25)
- Broyles family pal convicted of fraud (Nov. 25)
- In thefts of vehicle, $50, man arrested (Nov. 25)
- 2 teens who fled center captured (Nov. 25)
- $385,000 bank fraud earns 2-year sentence (Nov. 25)
- Homeless man's court date is reset in stabbing (Nov. 25)
- Made child porn, man, 31, admits (Nov. 25)
- Fatal beating draws 20 years in prison (Nov. 25)
- Little Rock police: Man charged with murder in girlfriend's killing (Nov. 24)
- Jury convicts Oklahoma man for defrauding Broyles Foundation (Nov. 24)
- Police say thief got $1,450 in fundraiser money (Nov. 24)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.