Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: LAST NAME JOHNSON | CHARGE TYPE Weapon related
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- Little Rock restaurant owner accused in pregnant girlfriend's death found fit for trial (Feb. 28)
- Police ID officer who fatally shot man at Little Rock shopping center (Feb. 28)
- Arkansas man denies raping woman, cutting off part of her leg (Feb. 28)
- After fire at central Arkansas apartment complex, resident arrested (Feb. 28)
- At hearing on teens' transfer, friend recounts Arkansas man's slaying (Feb. 28)
- Deputy's car hit; man jailed (Feb. 28)
- Trial of hog hunter accused in death set (Feb. 28)
- Police identify Little Rock officer who fatally shot man outside shopping center (Feb. 27)
- Police: 2 Arkansas officials arrested after using power to avoid paying water bills (Feb. 27)
- Little Rock woman robbed by ex-boyfriend wielding crowbar, she tells police (Feb. 27)
- Would-be robber threatens employee with knife inside Little Rock grocery store, police say (Feb. 27)
- Arkansas man arrested after crashing into deputy's vehicle, injuring 3, authorities say (Feb. 27)
- Police investigating after windows shot out at Arkansas fast-food restaurant (Feb. 27)
- Police: Man robbed in parking lot of Little Rock's Park Plaza after shopping with assailants (Feb. 27)
- Ex-server suspected in theft from restaurant in Little Rock's Heights neighborhood (Feb. 27)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.