Mug shots are provided by county sheriffs' offices. Arrestees are innocent until proven guilty.
Search: RACE Hispanic | CHARGE TYPE Weapon related
No results found
Refine your search by clicking on any of the links below. Clear your search to start over. Mug shots and arrest details may not be available for all suspects.
Read latest crime stories
- 83-year-old identified as gunman fatally shot by Arkansas deputies (Dec. 2)
- Woman critical after shooting at North Little Rock hotel (Dec. 2)
- Police: Surveillance photos show man who fatally shot Little Rock teen in store (Dec. 2)
- Little Rock woman throws knife at boyfriend, injuring him, police say (Dec. 2)
- Police: Little Rock man punches officer in face after hitting pregnant girlfriend (Dec. 2)
- Arkansas sheriff's deputy fatally shoots man; investigation ongoing (Dec. 2)
- Arkansas deputy released in sex-assault case (Dec. 2)
- Arkansas pastor facing 10 sex counts says innocent (Dec. 2)
- Arkansas Medicaid over-biller told to pay or go to jail (Dec. 2)
- Can't rehash side, top court tells ex-Arkansas doctor in appeal of $122.5 million jury award (Dec. 2)
- North Little Rock police seek man in deadly shooting (Dec. 2)
- '01 murder charge stays; Arkansas justices deny tardy-trial claim (Dec. 2)
- Sherwood police: Death a homicide (Dec. 2)
- Police beat (Dec. 2)
- Arkansas man accused of breaking into ex-girlfriend's home, biting her face (Dec. 1)
About this section
The information presented here as a public service is gathered from public information through Freedom of Information (FOI) requests to local and state government offices. The booking mug shots and related information are from records provided by the county sheriffs' offices and are updated once per week. Arkansas Online is not responsible, in whole or in part, for the creation or development of this information. Persons appearing here are presumed innocent, and inclusion on this list does not mean a person has been convicted of the arrest charge.
Any questions regarding the information seen here should be directed to the appropriate county sheriff's office: Pulaski County at www.pcso.org, Faulkner County at www.faulknercounty.org, Garland County at www.garlandcountysheriff.com or Saline County www.scsosheriff.org. Users are notified that parental control protections are commercially available that may assist in limiting access to material that is harmful to minors.