Today's Paper Latest stories Obits Newsletters Weather Puzzles/games

NEW YORK — Sarah Palin has started her own subscription-based online network.

The Sarah Palin Channel, which went live Sunday, bills itself as a "direct connection" between the former Alaska governor and GOP vice presidential candidate and her supporters, with "no need to please the powers-that-be," Palin says in a video mission statement on her channel's home page.

"Are you tired of the media filters?" she asks. "Well, I am. I always have been. So we're gonna do something about it."

"We'll talk about the issues that the mainstream media won't talk about," she adds.

Palin says she oversees all content posted to the channel. This will include her own political commentary. Other features for subscribers include the ability to submit questions to Palin and participate with her in online video chats.

Membership is set at $9.95 per month or $99.95 for a year.

Comments

• 3rdWorldState
    July 28, 2014 at 10:05 a.m.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

• FreeSpiritMan
    July 28, 2014 at 10:14 a.m.

She should be paying for people to subscribe.

• djigoo
    July 28, 2014 at 10:42 a.m.

Hahahahahahaha!

This just gets funnier.

• Delta123
    July 28, 2014 at 11:42 a.m.

How come you say hateful things like that 3rd World, are you somehow smarter/better than all those "stupid" people?

• 3rdWorldState
    July 28, 2014 at 12:10 p.m.

I have heard her speak on many occasions. So Yes, I am smarter than Sarah Palin. Better? Absolutely, but that's just my opinion.
    Sara Palin - the Paris Hilton of Politics.

• FreeSpiritMan
    July 28, 2014 at 12:18 p.m.

Wonder what all she will do for money?

• lazybar
    July 28, 2014 at 12:56 p.m.

oh how the liberal haters heads are exploding with envy. yes 3rd world thats why we have had obozo in office twice.

• FreeSpiritMan
    July 28, 2014 at 1:10 p.m.

I don't hate Sara Palin, she is just making money off all of the people ignorant enough to listen to her. More power to her, she just goes from venue to venue trying to make some money, she really needs to kiss John McCain and say thanks.

• Dontsufferfools
    July 28, 2014 at 1:11 p.m.

I wonder if she will show that video of her trying to shoot that docile reindeer yearling? It was macabre.

• Delta123
    July 28, 2014 at 1:35 p.m.

You didn't call Sarah Palin stupid. It would appear you called her supporters stupid. And I wouldn't be so quick to call her that either. You and I are sitting here reading each others stupid posts and she is starting her own television show. And has been the Governor of Alaska. And a VP candidate. How about you 3rdWorld, what's your claim to fame? That Sarah Palin is more stupider than you? After a couple of exchanges last week I thought you might have a little open mindedness about you but it seems you're just another snarky, arrogant, hater lefty. Our Tribe Good, You're Tribe Bad.