Super Quiz: Scandinavia
- Name the three capital cities.
- What symbol is common to all three national flags?
- Norway is noted for these long, narrow inlets.
- Which Scandinavian country is not on the Scandinavian Peninsula?
- What accounts for Scandinavia's relatively mild climate?
- Which sea is on Sweden's east coast?
- On which peninsula is mainland Denmark?
- What type of government do the three countries have?
- Identify the only recognized indigenous people of Scandinavia.
- Copenhagen, Oslo, Stockholm
- A cross
- The Gulf Stream
- Baltic Sea
- Jutland Peninsula
- (Constitutional) monarchy
Weekend on 05/29/2014
Print Headline: Super Quiz: Scandinavia