Subscribe Register Login
Friday, August 10, 2018, 6:47 p.m.

ADVERTISEMENT

Top Picks - Capture Arkansas

Two’s jihad talk went unnoticed

Officials looking for missed red flags on California shooters

By ERIC TUCKER, DEB RIECHMANN AND TAMI ABDOLLAH THE ASSOCIATED PRES

This article was published December 12, 2015 at 3:31 a.m.

a-member-of-the-fbi-dive-team-searches-a-small-lake-friday-about-3-miles-from-where-14-people-were-shot-to-death-last-week-at-the-inland-regional-center-in-san-bernardino-calif

A member of the FBI dive team searches a small lake Friday about 3 miles from where 14 people were shot to death last week at the Inland Regional Center in San Bernardino, Calif.

An FBI diver Friday prepares to search a small lake in San Bernardino, Calif., as part of the investigation into shootings there last week. Also Frida...

WASHINGTON — The U.S. government appears not to have picked up on extremist messages exchanged during the online courtship two years ago between the American-born man accused in the San Bernardino, Calif., shootings and his future wife in Pakistan, according to lawmakers detailing closed briefings by federal officials.

An FBI diver Friday prepares to search a small lake in San Bernardino, Calif., as part of the investigation into shootings there last week. Also Frida...

This story is only available from the Arkansas Online archives. Stories can be purchased individually for $2.95. Click here to search for this story in the archives.

Print Headline: Two’s jihad talk went unnoticed

ADVERTISEMENT

Comments on: Two’s jihad talk went unnoticed

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers. Read our Terms of Use policy.

Subscribe Register Login

You must login to make comments.

Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 total comments

Jfish says... December 12, 2015 at 7:32 a.m.

This is what happens when you have open borders and don't even enforce the laws that are on the books, everthing becomes more relaxed. Also, hard to believe that the family members knew nothing when one room was basically an arsenal. We cannot depend on family members or fellow mosque goers to report these kind of people. Marquez needs to be prosecuted also, the guy is apparently a bona fide idiot.

( | suggest removal )

Jackabbott says... December 12, 2015 at 9:47 a.m.

The mother in law lived in this place so she knew what was going on. Remember Donald Trump saying he believed all these people confide with their close family members and we should follow those leads. However, incompetence, political correctness, laziness all play a part her this and other acts of terrorism. We have people in very high governmental, media and business groups that are supporting either wittingly or unwittingly these people and what they do. I do not have to name names because most people political correct or not can smell a rat.

( | suggest removal )

  • page
  • 1
Click here to make a comment

To report abuse or misuse of this area please hit the "Suggest Removal" link in the comment to alert our online managers. Read our Terms of Use policy.

ADVERTISEMENT

SHOPPING

loading...

ADVERTISEMENT

Top Picks - Capture Arkansas
Arkansas Online