• I LIVE in Maumelle.
• I WORK as a digital/social media marketing specialist with The Communications Group. I also promote several international men's accessory brands through my Instagram account and write men's style blogs for two regional magazines.
• MY STYLE: I am a lover of classic men's style, bold colors and vintage details.
• PLACES I SHOP FOR CLOTHING AND ACCESSORIES, ESPECIALLY BARGAINS: I love Express, H&M, Zara and Uniqlo for staple pieces like V-necks, dress shirts and sweaters; Belk in Pleasant Ridge Town Center for neckties; Greenhaw's for something special; and such online shops as Gilt, Zappos, The Dark Knot and Tie Society Japan.
• FAVORITE COMPLIMENTS involve someone noticing how I put a whole outfit together.
• THE MOST TREASURED ITEMS IN MY WARDROBE are my suit from celebrity suitmaker Sam's Tailor in Hong Kong and my collection of vintage tie bars and cuff links.
• MY CLOSET RUNNETH OVER WITH neckties.
• I WOULD NEVER WEAR square-toed shoes.
• MY STRICTEST FASHION RULES: Gentlemen, get your pants properly hemmed! Get your jacket sleeves hemmed as well. And please iron your shirt.
-- Helaine R. Williams
High Profile on 04/24/2016
Print Headline: FASHION SYMBOL