Today's Paper Latest Coronavirus The Article iPad Core Values Weather Newsletters Obits Puzzles Archive Story ideas
ADVERTISEMENT

State launches website with information on missing Arkansans

by John Moritz | July 6, 2016 at 11:41 a.m.
Screen shot of neverforgotten.ar.gov.

A new website with information on more than 500 missing Arkansans launched Wednesday, Attorney General Leslie Rutledge said.

The website, neverforgotten.ar.gov, significantly expands the publicly accessible data on missing people, which was previously limited to about 50 cases on the Arkansas Criminal Information Center website, Rutledge said.

Law enforcement agencies are also working to complete a collection of photographs for all missing persons, Jay Winters, the center's director, said.

The agency will be in charge of keeping the website up to date.

Winters said the center paid about $28,000 to Mainstream Technologies to develop the website and other background work.

Work on the website was competed in about two weeks, he said.

Read Thursday's Arkansas Democrat-Gazette for full details.

ADVERTISEMENT

Sponsor Content

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT