Bonnie Montgomery will perform, along with Jimmy Davis, at 9 p.m. Friday at White Water Tavern in Little Rock. Admission is $10.
Though she trained as an opera singer, Montgomery, a White County native, has turned to country music and has released a self-titled CD, plus the albums Cruel, Joy and Forever.
Atlas Bar, 1224 Main St., Little Rock, (501) 712-4713, atlassoma.com
Bank OZK Arena, Hot Springs Convention Center, 134 Convention Blvd., Hot Springs, (270) 252-1000, FLWFishing.com
Big Chill, 910 Higdon Ferry Road, Hot Springs, (501) 624-5185, thebigchillhotsprings.com
First Financial Music Hall, 101 E. Locust St., El Dorado, (870) 444-3007, eldomad.com
Four Quarter Bar, 415 Main St., North Little Rock, (501) 313- 4704, fourquarterbar.com
Griffin Restaurant, 101 E. Locust St., El Dorado, (870) 444-3008, eldomad.com
King’s Live Music, 1020 Front St., Conway, (501) 205-8512, kingslivemusic.com
MAD Amphitheater, El Dorado, (870) 105 E. Locust St., (870) 863-4547, eldomad.com
Magic Springs’ Timberwood Amphitheater, East Grand Ave. (U.S. 70), Hot Springs, (501) 624-0100, magicsprings.com
Maxine’s, 700 Central Ave., Hot Springs, (501) 321-0909, maxineslive.com
Rev Room, 300 President Clinton Ave., Little Rock, (501) 823-0090 revroom.com
South on Main, 13th and Main streets, Little Rock, (501) 244-9660, southonmain.com
Stickyz Rock ’n’ Roll Chicken Shack, 107 River Market Ave., Little Rock, (501) 372-7707, stickyz.com
White Water Tavern, West Seventh and Thayer streets, Little Rock, (501) 375-8400, whitewatertavern.com
Mason Lively will perform at 8 p.m. today at Griffin Restaurant in El Dorado. Admission is $5.
• Hell Camino, Spillage and Brimstone Coven will perform at 9 p.m. today at White Water Tavern. Admission is $7.
• The Vandoliers, along with opening act Sam Allbright, will perform at 9 p.m. today at Maxine's in Hot Springs. Admission is free.
Mad Battle Day 1 will take place at 6 p.m. Friday at the MAD Amphitheater in El Dorado. Admission is $10.
Selected bands will compete for a $2,500 grand prize, along with $100 awards for best vocals, best instrumentals and best showmanship. Ten bands will compete Friday: The Akeem Kemp Band, As the Willow Burns, Crutchfield, Cypress Knees, Jimmy Lewis and 8 Second Ride, McKuin, Monsterboy, R@ndom, Saving for Tuesday and SiedSwipe.
• Country singer Ashley Wineland will perform at 7:30 p.m. Friday at The Rail Yard in Little Rock. Admission is free.
• David Adam Byrnes, a country singer from Fort Worth, will perform at 9 p.m. Friday at Stickyz Rock 'n' Roll Chicken Shack in Little Rock. Tickets are $10 in advance, $15 day of show.
• The New Arkansans will perform at 8:30 p.m. Friday at King's Live in Conway. Admission is $5.
• Seth Walker will perform at 9 p.m. Friday at South on Main in Little Rock. Admission is $8 in advance, $12 the day of the show.
• Grant Pierson, along with Joe Hall and Steve Duphnrenes, will perform at 9 p.m. Friday at The Big Chill in Hot Springs. Admission is $5.
• Mustache the Band will perform at 9:30 p.m. Friday at Rev Room in Little Rock. Admission is $10.
• Chucky Waggs and The Company of Raggs will perform at 10 p.m. Friday at the Four Quarter Bar in North Little Rock. Admission is $10.
For Mad Battle Day 2 at 6 p.m. Saturday at First Financial Music Hall in El Dorado, five of the 10 bands that competed Friday night will advance to the finals. Admission is $10.
• Pop Evil, with opening act Sevendust, will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday at Magic Springs' Timberwood Amphitheater in Hot Springs. Admission is $29.99, plus tax, after 7 p.m. (Admission to the park for the entire day ranges from $49.99 plus tax to $39.99 plus tax for those age 55 and older, $29.99 plus tax for military and first responders, $39.99 for children shorter than 4 feet tall, free for children age 3 and younger.)
• Pattern Blu Jazz Quintet will perform at 7 p.m. Saturday at Atlas Bar in Little Rock. Admission is free.
• Saxophonist Grady Nichols will present a "Smooth Jazz Concert" at 7:15 p.m. Saturday in the ballroom of the Hotel Hot Springs in Hot Springs. Tickets are $35 in advance or $40 at the door.
All net proceeds will benefit the Lupus Foundation of Arkansas.
• The Big Dam Horns, The Federalis and A Rowdy Faith will perform for the sixth annual Vanapalooza at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Rev Room in Little Rock. Admission is $10; 100% of the proceeds go to The Van.
• Mountain Sprout, with opening act Ashtyn Barbaree, will perform at 8:30 p.m. Saturday at King's Live in Conway. Admission is $5.
• Colour Design, Vestige and William Blackart perform at 9 p.m. Saturday at White Water Tavern in Little Rock. Admission is $7.
• Grant Pierson, Joe Hall and Steve Duphnrenes perform at 9 p.m. Saturday at The Big Chill in Hot Springs. Admission is $5.
• Groovement will perform at Four Quarter Bar at 10 p.m. Saturday. Admission is $7 in advance, $10 day of show.
Country singer Trace Adkins will perform at 4 p.m. Sunday at the Bank of OZK Arena in Hot Springs. Admission is free.
Adkins has released 18 albums since his debut, Dreamin' Out Loud, was released in 1996. His latest, Something's Going On, came out in 2017. He also has extensive movie and television credits.
The show is part of Fishing League Worldwide's FLW Cup being held in Hot Springs, with Adkins performing on the weigh-in stage before the competing bass anglers weigh their final-day limits.
• The Barrett Baber Acoustic Trio, with opening act Kelsey Lamb, will perform at 8:30 p.m. Sunday at Stickyz in Little Rock. Tickets are $10 in advance; $12 the day of the show.
Baber's trio members are Dennis Drummond on electric guitar and Eric Randolph on keyboards.
Blu Skool, featuring J.J. McJunkins on saxophone, will perform at 7 p.m., followed by a Pattern Blu Hammond B3 organ serenade at 8 p.m. Tuesday at Atlas Bar in Little Rock. Admission is free.
Nick Black will perform at 8:30 p.m. Wednesday at South on Main in Little Rock. Tickets are $7 in advance, $10 day of show. Singer Bijoux is presenting the session by Black, a Memphis-based pop/soul artist.
Weekend on 08/08/2019
Print Headline: Hot ticket: Bonnie Montgomery at White Water