• Bethlehem United Methodist Church, 2540 Bethlehem Road, Lonoke, will celebrate its Homecoming at 11 a.m. with a potluck at the church, and will visit Salem Cemetery in Lonoke afterward at 1 p.m. Sunday for Decoration Day. (501) 454-0183 or (501) 438-2272.
• The Trinity Episcopal Cathedral choir will join the choir at Christ Episcopal Church, 509 Scott St., and perform with its respective organists, Victoria Mathis Harden and Thomas Alexander, at 7 p.m. Thursday. Incense will be used, child care will be provided and a reception will be held afterward. (501) 375-2342.
• Marble Missionary Baptist Church, 2331 Beaudry Circle, Jessieville, will have its homecoming at 10 a.m. Sunday. (501) 915-2685.
• Our Lady of Good Counsel Catholic Church, 1321 S. Van Buren St., will present the Jubilus Musical Dinner Theater production of Demolition Dilemma! by the church's Family Life Players at 7:30 p.m. June 7-9, 14 and 15 in the gymnasium. A chicken dinner will be served at 6. Tickets for June 7, 8, 14 and 15 are $20, $15 for those ages 65 and older and $5 for children ages 3-10. The June 8 matinee will have refreshments available for sale, with tickets at $10 for adults, $5 for children ages 3-10 and $30 for families of up to two adults and four children. (501) 661-1756.
• Park Hill Presbyterian Church, 3520 John F. Kennedy Blvd., North Little Rock, hosts a Community Breakfast at 9 a.m. Mondays and Wednesdays in Steen Hall. Those 60 and older eat free; a meal is $6 for those under 60; donations gladly accepted. Calendar menus available on request in partnership with CareLink Resources for Older Adults and their families. Reservations at (501) 753-9533.
• Pleasant Grove Missionary Baptist Church, 1801 S. Indiana St., Pine Bluff, will celebrate its 137th anniversary at 3 p.m. June 2 with speaker Kirby Gulley. (870) 535-3056.
• Saint Mark's Episcopal Church, 1000 N. Mississippi St., will host a panel discussion on Saint Francis House ministries in the Parish Hall at 9:15 a.m. Sunday. (501) 225-4203.
• Second Baptist Church, 820 Short St., England, will celebrate the 18th anniversary of its pastor, Darrell Montgomery, at 7 p.m. Thursday with guest Billy Walker, at 7 p.m. Friday with Greater Mt. Olive Baptist Church in Tucker; and at 11 a.m. June 2 with Patrick Green, after which lunch will be served. (501) 842-2267.
• Second Presbyterian Church, 600 Pleasant Valley Drive, will begin services according to its summer worship schedule with a contemporary service in Second Hall at 9 a.m. and a traditional service in the sanctuary at 10 a.m. June 2.
• St. John Missionary Baptist Church, 1920 E. Sixth St., will celebrate its 124th anniversary at 3 p.m. Sunday with speaker Cory Wiley. (501) 374-8833 or (501) 772-2710.
• Trinity Episcopal Cathedral, 310 W. 17th St., will hold a healing liturgy with opportunity for Unction at 5:15 p.m.; and host the class "The Lord's Prayer" with Jane Wolfe at 6 p.m. Wednesday. 501-372-0294.
The deadline for Religion calendar submissions is 5 p.m. Monday for Saturday publication. Addresses are in Little Rock unless otherwise indicated. Items must have an address and a phone number and be open to the public. To submit a news release, fax (501) 372-4765 or email the information to:
Religion on 05/25/2019
Print Headline: Religion calendar