The latest edition of the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission's waterfowl hunting guidebook is at the printer and will be delivered to regional offices and license dealers across the state in the next few weeks.
The digital version is available at www.agfc.com/guidebooks.
Changes reflected in the 2019-20 guide include:
• The pintail bag limit decreased from two to one.
• Canvasback and black duck limits increased from one to two.
• There is a 50 cent price increase for the Electronic Federal Duck Stamp to $28.50. Over-the-counter duck stamps remain at $25.
• The nonresident five-day wildlife management area waterfowl hunting permit is now good for any wildlife management area during the hunt period.
• There is no limit to the amount of nonresident five-day wildlife management area waterfowl hunting permits a hunter may purchase during the waterfowl season.
• Nonresident five-day wildlife management area waterfowl hunting permits are valid only Nov. 23-Dec. 2, Dec. 27-Jan. 5, and Jan. 22-Jan. 31.
• A special waterfowl hunt for active-duty military and veterans is set for Dec. 7 and Feb. 8.
• The on-site draw at Steve N. Wilson Raft Creek Bottoms wildlife management areas for Saturdays and Sundays will be suspended when the White River at Georgetown reaches 19 feet and will be reinstated when the river falls to 17.5 feet at the same gauge. The area will remain open to hunting during this time.
Sports on 11/05/2019
Print Headline: Waterfowl guidebook available online