Members of the Governor's Economic Recovery Task Force are:
• Steuart Walton, Runway Group, chairman.
• Wes Ward, secretary of Agriculture.
• Mike Preston, secretary of Commerce.
• Stacy Hurst, secretary of Parks, Heritage and Tourism.
• Ted Thomas, chairman, Public Service Commission.
• Randy Zook, president/CEO, Arkansas State Chamber of Commerce.
• Sylvester Smith, state director, National Federation of Independent Business/Arkansas.
• Joey Dean, executive vice president, Associated General Contractors of Arkansas.
• Annemarie Jazic, vice president/online experience and digital marketing, Dillard's Inc.
• Charlie Spakes, president, Arkansas Grocers and Retail Merchants Association.
• Montine McNulty, CEO, Arkansas Hospitality Association.
• Kelly Eichler, Indoor Recreational Facilities.
• Deke Whitbeck, president, Arkansas Game and Fish Foundation.
• Lance Taylor, executive director, Arkansas Activities Association.
• Hunter Yurachek, vice chancellor/director of athletics, University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
• Shannon Newton, president, Arkansas Trucking Association.
• Charles Frazier, executive director, Rock Region Metro transit agency.
• Lorrie Trogden, president/CEO, Arkansas Bankers Association.
• Sonny Tucker, executive director, Arkansas Southern Baptist Convention
• Bishop Gary Mueller, Arkansas Conference of United Methodists.
• Bishop Michael Mitchell, African Methodist Episcopal Church 12th District.
• Richard Abernathy, executive director, Arkansas Association of Educational Administrators.
• Andy Goodman, president, Arkansas Independent Colleges and Universities.
• Andrea Henderson, executive director, Arkansas Community Colleges Association.
• Chuck Welch, president, Arkansas State University System.
• David Wroten, executive vice president, Arkansas Medical Society.
• Bo Ryall, President/Chief Executive Officer, Arkansas Hospital Association.
Metro on 04/19/2020
Print Headline: Governor's Economic Recovery Task Force members