- Do you think guns should be allowed in stadiums and arenas?
- Should Arkansas school boards be allowed to have public prayers before meetings?
- Who will win 'The Bachelor'?
- What grade would you give this year's Riverfest lineup?
- Do you support legislation that would allow medical professionals and health care facilities and payers to refuse treatment for patients if doing so would interfere with their conscience?
- Do you support a bill that is aimed at requiring Bill and Hillary Clinton National Airport/Adams Field to change its name?
- Should Arkansas separate its dual celebration of the birthdays of civil-rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. and Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee?
- Will you try Taco Bell's fried chicken shell?
- Should Arkansas food stamp recipients be limited in what junk food they can buy?
- Should students in Arkansas schools be allowed to have and use cellphones?
- Should the state end Arkansas' dual celebration of the birthdays of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee and civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr.?
- Who will win the taste test?
- Should new Arkansas school buses be equipped with seat belts?
- Should the Arkansas legislature attempt to pass a bill to remove the Clintons' names from the Little Rock airport?
- Should a Blevins School Board member who was seen in photos online wearing apparent blackface resign from his post?
- Officials: Man shot, killed by North Little Rock police after moving toward officer with knife (25 comments)
- Health bill vote delayed in House in setback to Trump, Ryan (19 comments)
- AP report: Manafort job was pro-Putin (26 comments)
- Arkansas senator files resolution to chastise NCAA referees after UA loss (19 comments)
- Police: Mom beat, choked girl over incorrect Bible verses (10 comments)
- Arkansas Senate votes to exempt sporting events from gun law; governor says he backs changes (14 comments)
open this tab by default