- Who won the first presidential debate?
- Should Little Rock police officers be allowed to have take-home vehicles?
- Should the families of 9/11 victims be allowed to sue the government of Saudi Arabia?
- Should State Sen. Jason Rapert's posts calling for Muslim immigrants to be banned from entering the U.S. have been removed from Facebook?
- Where should the Hogs be ranked after this win?
- Will Arkansas beat TCU next week?
- Who will win this year's Salt Bowl?
- How will you get between Little Rock and North Little Rock when the Broadway Bridge is closed?
- Which candidate will carry Arkansas in November?
- What monuments should an Arkansas panel allow on the state Capitol grounds?
- Do you agree with Catholic High School's policy against parents dropping off items for their children?
- Do you agree with the jury's decision in the hot-car-death trial?
- Is a statewide program to screen some new welfare applicants for drug use worth the cost?
- Should Donald Trump apologize for his criticism of Khizr and Ghazala Khan, the Muslim parents of a U.S. Army captain killed in Iraq?
- Where do you think the Hogs will finish in the SEC West?
- Confusion abounds (3 comments)
- Trump fixes on Bill Clinton's scandals (12 comments)
- Case dropped for 2nd man arrested after stopping to record Little Rock traffic stop (7 comments)
- No moderators needed (3 comments)
- Arkansas man dies in crash; alcohol likely a factor, authorities say (4 comments)
- Student arrested after wearing gorilla mask to Black Lives Matter protest, officials say (16 comments)
open this tab by default