- Should Arkansas separate its dual celebration of the birthdays of civil-rights leader Martin Luther King Jr. and Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee?
- Will you try Taco Bell's fried chicken shell?
- Should Arkansas food stamp recipients be limited in what junk food they can buy?
- Should students in Arkansas schools be allowed to have and use cellphones?
- Should the state end Arkansas' dual celebration of the birthdays of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee and civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr.?
- Who will win the taste test?
- Should new Arkansas school buses be equipped with seat belts?
- Should the Arkansas legislature attempt to pass a bill to remove the Clintons' names from the Little Rock airport?
- Should a Blevins School Board member who was seen in photos online wearing apparent blackface resign from his post?
- How will you vote on Issue No. 1, which would extend the length of terms for executive county officials from two to four years?
- How will you vote on Issue No. 2, which would allow the governor to retain his powers when he travels out of state?
- How will you vote on Issue No. 3, which would amend the Arkansas Constitution to remove a cap on the amount of bonds that the state could issue for large economic development projects?
- Who will you vote for in the race for U.S. House in the 4th District?
- Who will you vote for in the race for U.S. House in the 1st District?
- Who will you vote for in the race for U.S. Senate?
- Police: Man takes woman's purse, points gun in daughter's face outside west Little Rock Wal-Mart (12 comments)
- After district says it can't host town hall for Sen. Tom Cotton, location moved again (11 comments)
- JOHN BRUMMETT: The Russian affair (114 comments)
- Thousands of demonstrators across U.S. say 'not my president' (9 comments)
- Proposal would expand Arkansas campus carry to some students, visitors (9 comments)
- Gay marriage, abortion amendment ideas fall short in Arkansas Senate (7 comments)
open this tab by default