1. POPE BENEDICT XVI TO STEP DOWN
2. SNOWED-IN NORTHEAST TRIES TO GET BACK TO WORK
3. MANHUNT FOR EX-LA COP MOVES TO SUBURBS
4. HORSE MEAT SCANDAL SPREADS THROUGHOUT EUROPE
France says Romanian butchers and Dutch and Cypriot traders were involved in the supply chain that put horse meat disguised as beef in frozen food.
5. GATES BACKS OVERSIGHT OF DRONE PROGRAM
The former defense secretary supports proposals for a special court to review Obama’s deadly strikes against Americans linked to al-Qaida.
6. TWISTER DAMAGES MISSISSIPPI CAMPUS
7. STAMPEDE AT HINDU FESTIVAL KILLS 37
8. REAL-LIFE CRASH ON REALITY SHOW
9. GRAMMYS SPREAD THE LOVE WITH SURPRISE BEST ALBUM WINNER
10. WHY YOU’LL FIND THE YANKEES PRESIDENT AT DOG SHOW
Randy Levine, co-owner of Mitch, a 5-year-old yellow Lab, says: “He’s like Derek Jeter. Very calm.”