Your daily look at late-breaking news, coming events and the stories that will be talked about today:
1. WEBSITE OF BIG BITCOIN EXCHANGE GOES OFFLINE
2. MEDICAL SLEUTHS ON TRAIL OF RARE, POLIO-LIKE SYNDROME
Doctors aren't sure if it's a virus or something else that's caused more than a dozen children in California to suffer paralysis to one or more limbs.
3. WHO'S A WANTED MAN IN UKRAINE
4. MEXICO ANGLING TO TRY DRUG LORD FIRST
Authorities set in motion a legal process that makes it unlikely Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman will face charges in the U.S. anytime soon.
5. WHY DEFENSE CHIEF WANTS TO DOWNSIZE ARMY
6. CONGRESS'S LONGEST-SERVING MEMBER EVER IS CALLING IT QUITS
7. RED FLAG RAISED ON TESTOSTERONE DRUGS
A consumer group calls on the FDA to add a warning label to the popular medicines because there's evidence they can increase the risk of heart attack.
8. WHAT'S NEXT CHALLENGE FOR SOCHI
With the Olympics over, the city needs to make sure the expensive stadiums used for the games don't turn into white elephants.
9. SETH MEYERS DEBUTS AS HOST OF NBC'S LATE NIGHT
AP Television Writer Frazier Moore reports that the comic suffered a few opening-night butterflies, then found his stride as the show went on.
10. HAROLD RAMIS, CREATOR OF COMEDY CLASSICS, DIES AT 69