- By what nickname was she known?
- What political party did she lead?
- She won praise for her handling of which war?
- Who portrayed her in the 2011 film The Iron Lady?
- In the 2011 film, she is depicted as having what “disease”?
- Following her death, foes encouraged the success of this song.
- What was her profession other than a politician?
- Who are Carol and Mark?
- She became associated with the phrase “The lady’s not ———.”
- “The Iron Lady”
- Conservative Party
- Falklands War
- Meryl Streep
- Alzheimer’s disease
- “Ding-Dong! The Witch Is Dead”
- Chemist and/or barrister (lawyer)
- Her twin children
- “… for turning”
Weekend, Pages 27 on 01/02/2014
Print Headline: Super Quiz: Margaret Thatcher